Native Wildlife Experience and Camel Ride Day Tour
Spend 6 hours surrounded by some of Australia’s favourite native wildlife on this informative and fun tour. Having picked you up from your Perth accommodation we will drive you to a local wildlife centre where you will not only learn about the history of the centre but enjoy time in their reptile area, discovery centre, animal hospital and then residents area. Here you time to get up close and personal with a wallaby, echidna, variety of lizards, snake, bilby, emu and more.
After this 2 hour tour you will be taken for a light lunch before heading to Perth’s only camel farm. Here you will embark on a 10 minute camel ride through the bush during which you can learn more about these fascinating mammals. There is an opportunity to upgrade this to a 30 minute camel ride and bush talk for an additional $35 per person.
- 2-hour tour of a local wildlife rescue centre
- Time spent learning more about Australian wildlife
- 10-minute camel ride
- Beautiful scenery
- Personalised commentary
- Luxury vehicle
- Day tour (approx. 6.5 hours)
- Departure approx. 9am
- Return approx. 3:30pm
- Pickup and drop-off within Perth CBD
- Entry and tour fees for Wildlife Centre
- 10 minute Camel ride
- Light lunch and soft drink
- Driver / Guide
- Upgrade to 30 minute camel ride and bush talk ($35.00 pp)
- Adults $150.00
- Seniors $135.00
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs) $135.00
- Children (3-12 yrs) $75.00
* Tours run Thursdays and Sundays from 9am to 3:30pm or on demand.
* Tours require a minimum of 2 adults. Please contact us direct for more information.
* Children under 3 yrs travel free.
* For private tour enquiries please contact us.
Kaylnn [TripAdvisor] July 2017
Above and Beyond
Today we did the wildlife tour with camel ride and it was perfect. The price was excellent and we got more than we bargained for. Perth Platinum picked us up on time at our hotel door. The vehicle was clean and comfortable and we were taken to an animal rescue, hospital, and sanctuary were we got a personalized tour allowing us to get up close and personal with the animals. My son got to ask a ton of questions which were answered by knowledge staff, and we got to pet and feed multiple animals. After we went to an amazing lunch that exceeded my expectations for a "light lunch" at a beautiful restaurant with scenic views. To round off our tour we got to ride camels through the woods ( this is not a circus ride around a ring), try camels milk, and even feed our camels. Our guide was great showing us where to get ice cream and explaining great things around. We did tours with three different companies while in Perth and when we come back we will definitely use Perth Platinum again.