Caversham Wildlife Park and Camel Ride Tour
Get up close and personal with some of Australia's favourite native wildlife on this full day tour.
Your morning will start with a pick up from your accommodation where you will be taken to the beautiful Perth Hills. Here you can enjoy a 30 minute camel ride through the Australian Bush. Your camel guide will talk about the camels, the native flora and fauna, bush tucker and the native aboriginal culture throughout your tour.
After your camel ride we head to Mundaring Weir where there is an opportunity to walk across the weir wall and enjoy the amazing views.
From here we go for a light lunch before heading to Caversham Wildlife Park. Here you have the opportunity to pat a koala, enjoy a live farm show including a sheep shearing exhibition and how to crack a whip, feed the kangaroos and meet a variety of animals as you walk through the park. This relaxed afternoon allows you to meet and enjoy the animals at your own pace before we take you back to your Perth accommodation.
- 30 minute camel ride through the Australian Bush
- Bush talk including the camels, the native flora and fauna, bush tucker and native Aboriginal culture
- 3 hours at Caversham Wildlife Park
- Pat a koala, feed kangaroos, meet a possum, wallaby and many other animals
- 30 minute farm show where you can see a sheep sheared and crack a whip
- Beautiful scenery
- Personalised commentary
- Luxury vehicle
- Day tour (approx. 8 hours)
- Departure approx. 9am
- Return approx. 5pm
- Pickup and drop-off within Perth CBD
- Entry fees to Caversham Wildlife Park
- 30 minute Camel ride
- Light lunch and soft drink
- Driver / Guide
- Adults $220.00
- Seniors $198.00
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs) $198.00
- Children (3-12 yrs) $110.00
* Tours run Fridays and Saturdays 9am - 5pm or on demand.
* Tours require a minimum of 2 adults. Please contact us direct for more information.
* Children under 3 yrs travel free.
* For private tour enquiries please contact us.