Custom Tours From Perth
Do you have some idea of what you would like to see and do whilst you are here in Perth?
Not sure how to coordinate all of your ideas and plans?
Let us take the hassle out of planning your trip and help you arrange your ideal itinerary.
Make the most of your time by arranging private touring to suit your family or group. There is no need to join the crowd and have to wait for others when you book a private tour.
Why Custom Touring
- Flexible itineraries
- The tour can reflect your personal interests
- Pick up and drop you off at times and locations to suit you
- We can include locations and attractions off the beaten track
- You are welcome to jump on and off the vehicle wherever it suits you
- Ensure that you see and do what you would like to do
- Luxury vehicles
- Personalised commentary to suit your group
- Personalised itinerary to suit your family and group
- Stay away from the crowds
- Customise a tour that can incorporate being picked up or dropped off at Perth Airport or Cruise ship terminal in Fremantle
- Complimentary airport pick up or drop off when you spend over $1000 on tours
- Tour at a pace that suits you
Here are a few of our top suggestions for things to see and do in Perth
- Kings Park
- Elizabeth Quay
- The Casino
- The Pinnacles
- The Margaret River Region
- The Swan Valley
- Mandurah Canals and Dolphins
- Rottnest Island
- Get up close and personal with Australian Wildlife
- Whale Watching
- Penguin Island and Dolphin Cruises
- Wine tour to the Swan Valley or Margaret River
- Luxury lunch and wine tour of Margaret River
- 2/3 day tours to Margaret River
- Busselton Jetty
- Visit a Cave at Yanchep or in Margaret River
- Ride a camel
For anyone with time to travel a bit further from Perth we suggest visiting
- Wave Rock
- Kalbarri National Park
- Monkey Mia
A perfect Holiday
We took 5 day tours with PPT and we did so much in Perth. My son enjoyed all the tours to the fullest.
Our guides were all fantastic. A big shout out to Richard, Keith,Ed and Tim !
Tim picked us up from the airport and was giving us an overview of what to see in Perth during our visit.
Keith was great with animals. He was very knowledgeable about the wildlife in Australia and we learnt a lot from him.
Ed was very obliging with our many toilet stops and took us to many quaint places in Margaret River.
Richard , the boss and owner of the company was of course very accommodating to my son's needs. He did everything and more to makes us feel at home.
In planning for the tours, Abby was great in organizing the itinerary and was very accommodating to our changes.
She was very prompt in replying all my emails and also gave very valuable suggestions to make the tour enjoyable.
We did many unusual things like the camel ride, Kanyana wildlife centre and we can't thank Richard enough for taking us to Tyler's vineyard which my son loved. Denel, the owner was a compassionate and kind lady who shared her knowledge with us about the vineyard. Her farm animals and her dog,Happy was very welcoming and it was such a memorable experience!
So, thanks Richard for this unplanned stop!
The places we stopped for lunch were all very nice places with good food!
Also another big shout out to Richard for slotting in our last minute visit to the Serpentine monastery. That meant a lot to my father !
It was a splendid holiday. Thanks to PPT!
Full day of our choosing!
We had the best time ever! Richard was both informative and attentive. The day was made especially enjoyable with not having to drive, just to sit back, enjoy the scenery, and stop to take photos as we wanted. Being in charge of our itinerary meant we were not corralled into activities that were not age appropriate. A thoroughly unforgettable experience and one that we would highly recommend.
Private tour to Margaret River
I cannot recommend this company highly enough! From my first email correspondence, they were friendly, efficient & professional. The private tour to Margaret River for myself and my friend did not cost much more than a coach tour and we were able to customise our day which was so worth it! We chose the wineries that we wanted to visit and Vicki our guide threw in a few of her favourite things in the region so that our day was absolutely brilliant. We had such a fantastic time - it was definitely the highlight of our trip to Perth.