Perth and Fremantle Platinum Day Tour
First time to Perth?
Don’t worry about how to get around, where to park and what to see?
Why not sit back and relax and let Perth Platinum tours take you on an all-inclusive private luxury day tour around Perth and Fremantle.
- Perth City highlights including Elizabeth Quay, The Bell Tower, Perth Mint and London Court.
- A walk through Kings Park including the botanical gardens, river and city views, gift shop and morning tea.
- Cottesloe Beach.
- Lunch at a scenic location overlooking the beach including main course, glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Highlights of Fremantle including the oldest building in Fremantle -The Round House, Fremantle Prison, The Harbour, The Markets (Friday-Sunday only).
- A choice of one of the following inclusions-Fremantle Prison Tour, Entry to The Maritime Museum or a Bell Tower Tour.
- Enjoy a 75-minute Swan River Cruise from Fremantle back to Perth taking in the beautiful waterfront scenery and places of interest.
- Personalised commentary.
- Luxury vehicle.
- Private Tour.
- Tour at your own pace away from the crowds.
- Ability to design your own tour to suit your interests.
- Day Tour (Approx. 9 hours)
- Departure: 9.00am-10.00am
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD
- Morning tea at scenic location
- Lunch and glass of wine/beer or soft drink over looking the ocean
- 75 minute Swan River Cruise from Fremantle to Perth
- Choice of: Prison Tour or Swan Tower Tour or Entry to the Maritime Museum
- Driver / Guide
- Upgrade your lunch to a two course lunch for just $14 per person
- Upgrade your lunch to a 3 course lunch for an extra $30 per person
Exclusive Private Tours
- 2-3 people $450 per person
- 4-6 people $250 per person
- 7-12 people $215 per person
This private tour can be adapted to suit you. Price includes morning tea, lunch and glass of wine plus a choice of a prison tour, entry to the Maritime Museum or a Bell Tower Tour.
Receive 10% OFF any Perth and Fremantle Day Tour. Valid for any exclusive tour of 4 adults or more.