Swan Valley Full Day Tour
Just 25 minutes outside Perth we take you to the state’s oldest wine growing region. Here you will find over 35 wineries, 5 boutique breweries and 2 distilleries.
This beautiful area gives you the opportunity to try fine wines in stunning settings and you can sit back and relax whilst we do the driving, there is no need to worry about a nominated driver on our tours.
- A visit to at least 3 Swan Valley wineries, including wine tastings
- Lunch at one of the beautiful Swan Valley wineries
- A visit to one of Swan Valley's boutique breweries
- Honey tasting at the House of Honey
- Chocolate tasting at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory outlet or Whistlers
- Coffee tasting at Yahava Coffeeworks
- Personalised commentary
- Luxury vehicle away from the crowds
- Tour at your own pace
- You are welcome to add in any wineries or breweries of your choosing
- Day tour (approx. 8 hours)
- Departure: approx. 9am
- Return: approx. 5pm
- Pickup and drop-off within Perth CBD
- Lunch and glass of wine or soft drink
- Coffee and cake
- Experienced Driver/Guide
- This private tour allows you to modify the tour to suit you interests. For example, if you prefer a brewery or distillery rather than a winery please just let us know and we can accommodate.
Exclusive Private Tours
- 2 people $275 per person
- 3 people $215 per person
- 4-6 people $170 per person
- 7-12 people $140 per person
- Children’s prices on application
Spend a minimum of $1,000 on tours and receive complimentary private chauffeur driven airport pick-up and drop-off, to and from any hotel within 20 km from Perth City!
Pushed for time?
Margaret -July 2017
We all had a great day in the Swan Valley. Although we are all from Perth we hadn’t visited the Valley for some time and certainly not all the other attractions apart from wineries. It makes a difference when you are not doing the driving as you see more and don’t have to worry about enjoying wine tastings.
Keith was a great driver and tour guide – giving us historical information about the Swan Valley and wineries.
Personalized Swan Valley tour
We booked Perth Platinum Tours for a personalized Swan Valley wine tour. As locals we have done the river and bus trips and so wanted to go and see different wineries and not have to worry about who was driving. Fay was an excellent host, vehicle very clean and overall the company were excellent!