3-day Busselton, Margaret River, & Jarrahdale private tour
Join us on this 3-day private exclusive tour to Busselton, the Margaret River Wine Region, and the Millbrook Winery in Jarrahdale, for scenery, wine tasting and much more.
We will pick you up at 9am and drive you to a quirky coffee shop, south of Perth for coffee and cake.
The next stop will be the stunning Busselton Jetty. Here you are welcome to either take the train or walk down the 1.8km jetty that extends over Busselton’s calm turquoise bay. The timber piled jetty is the longest in the southern hemisphere. We will then take you to Dunsborough and Wills Domain Winery in Yallingup, where we will enjoy a gourmet platter lunch and wine tasting. In the afternoon we will be heading to our accommodation in Margaret River, where you can relax and unwind at Margarets Beach Resort.
After breakfast we will pick you up from your accommodation and we will show you everything you need to know and see in Margaret River and the Margaret River wine region. You can enjoy wine, cheese and chocolate tasting in amongst the most stunning scenery. You will be back at your accommodation late afternoon to enjoy dinner at your leisure.
After breakfast we will be driving east via Nannup, Bridgetown, Donnybrook, and have morning tea in Bunbury. Our next stop is the beautiful Millbrook Winery in Jarrahdale for a gourmet lunch. On our way back to Perth we will visit the historic town of Jarrahdale and the Serpentine Dam, where you can have an afternoon picnic with the kangaroos!
Optional: See the gnomes in gnomesville on your way to Jarrahdale.
Sit back and let us do the driving whilst you sample the finest of the Margaret River regions delights.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel within Perth CBD
- Morning tea on all days
- Wine tasting as some of Margaret River’s finest wineries
- Wine tasting at the only winery in the region that gives sea views
- Lunch on all days
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights with private ensuite and breakfast
- Chocolate and cheese tasting
- Personalised commentary
- Luxury vehicle and experience driver/guide
- Tour at your own pace, away from the crowds
- trainride Busselton Jetty
- Underwater observatory Busselton Jetty
- Cape naturalist lighthouse tour
Exclusive Private Tours
- 2-3 people AUD 1,500 per person
- 4-6 people AUD 820 p.p.
- 7+ people: AUD 625 p.p.