Caversham Wildlife Park, Mandoon Estate and Swan Valley private day tour
Don’t leave Perth without experiencing a morning at Western Australia’s largest privately owned collection of native wildlife. With over 200 species and more than 2000 head of animals, birds and reptiles there is something for everyone. Here you can pat a cuddly koala, get up close and personal with a wombat, possum or lizard, hand-feed kangaroos, join in the interactive farm show, and enjoy other native wildlife. There are plenty of opportunities to take photos to show off to your friends and family.
After your morning at the wildlife park we head into the Swan Valley - the states oldest wine growing region where you can enjoy lunch over looking the wine groves. The afternoon is filled with wine tasting, chocolate tasting plus much more.
This tour is a favourite for families and allows for both adults and children alike to enjoy the day.
- Get up close and personal with many native animals and reptiles
- Enjoy an interactive farm show - learn how a sheep is sheared and crack a whip
- Pet a cuddly koala
- Hand feed and pet kangaroos
- Stroke a possum and wombat
- Lunch at a beautiful winery in the Swan Valley
- Wine tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Honey tasting
- Personalised commentary
- Luxury vehicle away from the crowds
- Tour at your own pace
- Day tour (approx. 10 hours)
- Departure approx. 8:30am
- Return approx. 6:30pm
- Pickup and drop-off within Perth CBD
- Entry fees to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Lunch and glass of wine or soft drink
- Coffee and cake
- Driver / Guide
- As a private exclusive tour you are able to decide on your own itinerary. Call us to find out how.
Exclusive Private Tours
- 1-12 people Price on application
- Children prices on application