Yanchep National Park, Lancelin Sand Dunes, Lobster Shack, and Pinnacles full day tour
Would you like a tour that includes native wildlife and scenery that takes your breathe away including a desert with thousands of limestone domes?
Well this is the one for you. Our Pinnacles and Yanchep Day tour sees you heading north of Perth and into the National Park. Here you will have the opportunity to walk through the park and spot Koalas and hopefully a kangaroo or two. After a coffee stop we then continue our journey up to Lancelin where you will be amazed by the enormous sand dunes, here you can partake in Sandboarding if you would like.
After the sand dunes we head to the lobster shack for fish and chips for lunch (upgrade to a lobster lunch available).
After lunch we visit the Namburg National Park and spend time both driving and walking through the Pinnacles with plenty of opportunity for photographs, the lunar-like Pinnacles form one of Australia's most unique and fascinating natural landscapes. Formed over half a million years ago, thousands of tall limestone spires rise eerily out of the yellow desert sands.
Sit back and enjoy this all day tour where there are plenty of opportunities for great photos.
- Plenty of time to drive and walk through the 1000's of limestone domes that make up the Pinnacles
- Time in the Pinnacles Discovery Centre
- Enjoy the scenery in Yanchep National Park
- Spot koalas and kangaroos living in the park
- Fish and chip lunch at the Lobster Shack (optional upgrade to Lobster)
- Views of the enormous sand dunes in Lancelin
- Personalised commentary
- Luxury vehicle
- Tour at your own pace away from the crowds
- Day tour (approx. 10 hours)
- Departure approx. 8:30am
- Return approx. 6pm
- Pickup and drop-off within Perth CBD
- All National Parks entry fees
- Fish & chip lunch
- Experienced Driver/Guide
- Crystal Cave guided tour ($15.00 pp)-available for private tours only.
- Lobster lunch upgrade ($20.00 pp)
- Swap Yanchep National Park to Caversham Wildlife Park ($24.00 pp) -available for private tours only.
Exclusive Private Tours
Full day of our choosing!
We had the best time ever! Richard was both informative and attentive. The day was made especially enjoyable with not having to drive, just to sit back, enjoy the scenery, and stop to take photos as we wanted. Being incharge of our itinery meant we were not corralled into activities that were not age appropriate. A thoroughly unforgetable experience and one that we would highly recommend.
Day trip to the Pinnacles and also a day trip to Margaret River
A wonderful friendly company which will design your day to whatever adventure you wish. So easy, we were chauffeured to and from our accommodation. The Pinnacles was fabulous, we walked around the dessert, then Richard slowly drove through the Pinnacles. Our second day exploring Margaret River was excellent with our driver Brian sharing local knowledge for photo opportunities. Never felt rushed, we had plenty of time to enjoy the wineries. Thanks team.